For direct assistance with your questions and concerns, feel free to Contact us.
The issues that most travelers have questions about are so far 7 main issues:
1) Inca Trail availability, go to the link below and check your dates online.
2) Cuban climate, hurricane risk & the best time to go, see link below.
3) All issues related to the Cuban currency CUC (pesos convertibles), obtaining cash, ATM - cash dispensers & accepted credit - debit cards, traveler cheques, changing USD, new currency
(Contact us for this directly as situation on Cuba is changing every month!).
4) Cuba visa - touristcard application in general and for US citizens & directions of Cuban consulates for travelers from Asia, see link below.
5) Safety traveling through Colombia and all our Latin American destinations (Contact us for this directly and see Manuals).
6) How good are the roads on Cuba, how good can you find the way and how safe is it for a selfdrive program?
(Answers are all positive & clients are positive, with map reading and free navigation apps on smartphones nobody got lost since 2005, Contact us for this directly and see our Manual).
See alll our trip reviews. Quote from a client: "Go for self-drive as it gives you so much freedom. Don't listen to other agents who advise against"
7) How it all works with homestays on Cuba, do they have airco, private bathroom and a laundry service?
(Yes the homestays we work with they all have! Contact us for this directly and see our Manual).
Inca Trail realtime availability, you can check out the availability of Inca Trail trek permits in real-time by clicking on Peru page > More info > Click: Availability Inca Trail Permit
Cuba´s Climate, Seasons, Travel advisory, Hurricane risk & Hurricane tracker >
Click: Cuba Climate & Weather (and click through to all other links)
Cuba money issues, credit cards, CUC, US travelers > Contact us
Cuban consulates directory worldwide, Visa - touristcard application in general & for US citizens > Click: Cuba Visa - Tourist Card
For Cuba, Bolivia & Peru travels we work with updated Manuals that our clients receive upon booking. Most issues are covered by these Manuals. Further questions or requests for information about the other destinations are answered by Email and during a briefing before your departure if requested on time and briefings with local operators at arrival .
Information about travels, destinations & prices can change within a very short notice in Latin America. For this reason we would like to make clear that no claim or any rights can be made on basis of the information provided on this website or in our Manuals, when it concerns general information or the character, prices and travel itinerary of a travel program (see: disclaimer page).